Chefs Unite Dinner Series
4 once-in-a-lifetime dinners.
1 amazing cause.
Un-Plated is bringing together a powerhouse list of San Diego chefs in an effort to raise critical funds to empower a younger generation by combating racism through education.
CHEFS UNITE is a weekly Tuesday night dinner series, will kick off on May 11th at Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens – Liberty Station. The charitable, four-week initiative brings together 17 of San Diego’s top chefs to raise awareness and critical funds for EmbraceRace, an organization that seeks to educate young children on matters of race and bias, in order to raise a brave new generation.
CHEFS UNITE | DATES & DETAILS
WHERE: Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens | 2816 Historic Decatur Rd., San Diego, CA 92106 | (619) 269-2100
TICKETS: Tickets are priced at $89 per person, with optional beer or wine pairings for $25 per person. Keeping the health and safety of guests top of mind, tickets must be purchased in packages (tables) of two or four. Table requests of six or more should make inquiries directly with Stone Brewing via phone.
CHEFS: Each dinner will feature four to five local chefs collaborating to create a memorable four-course, prix fixe meal. Menu details will be released shortly.
Dates and chefs collaborations are as follows:
TUESDAY, MAY 11 @ 6:00 p.m.
- Claudette Zepeda, VAGA
- Danny Lee + Eric Brannon, CHIKO
- Jason McLeod, CH Projects
- Kenzo Inai, Sideyard BBQ
TUESDAY, MAY 18 @ 6:00 p.m.
- Phillip Esteban, Open Gym
- Brian Redzikowski, Kettner Exchange
- Cesarina Mezzoni, Cesarina
- Rich Sweeney, Stone Brewing
TUESDAY, MAY 25 @ 6:00 p.m.
- Tara Luansing Monsod, Animae
- Kelli Crosson, A.R. Valentien
- Brad Wise, Trust Restaurant Group
- Matt Richman, Vistal
TUESDAY, JUNE 1 @ 6:00 p.m.
- Kacy Goff, Wolf and Woman
- Jojo Ruiz, Lionfish + Serea
- Jonathan Bautista, Kingfisher
- Pietro Gallo, Civico 1845 + Civico by the Park