Immersive Private Dining Experiences Tailored To Your Taste.
Led by culinary innovation strategist, Rachel Waynberg, and Un-Plated’s founder, Sabrina Medora, Un-Plated’s Private Dining Room provides access to the country’s best chefs and restaurants. From planning immersive experiences to personalized virtual demos, Un-Plated will arrange unforgettable events that connect friends, families, and colleagues to the world of restaurants like never before.
Choose An Event
Whether you’re looking to strengthen your company’s morale or planning a special celebration, our Virtual Gathering package is a great option for those who want something fun from home.
- Cocktail Hour: each participant will receive a cocktail kit from a renowned bar. Get creative or follow a demo over a video conference with a special appearance from the mixologist! Zero-proof options will be available.
- Baking Class: learn to bake with some of the best pastry chefs in the country via video conference.
- Chef’s Dinner: Interact virtually with inspiring culinary talent from the comfort of your home office. Specialty food boxes with detailed instructions will be sent to your door.
- Ideal for up to 50 people
The Immersive Culinary Experience
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have your dream restaurant all to yourself? With the immersive experience, step into the restaurant’s kitchen for a private tour followed by a personalized demonstration from the culinary team. This private all-access experience will be followed by a feast!
- Ideal for 10-12 people
The Working Lunch
Whether you’re hosting a moderated panel or a lunch and learn, allow us to take care of the entire culinary experience with acclaimed chefs cooking to fit in with the discussion of day!
- Ideal for 5-50 people
Learn the best of cooking from the best at cooking! This hands-on, team-building approach is hosted by your favorite culinary leader at their restaurant or another suitable venue of your choosing.
- Ideal for up to 20 people
The ‘Un-Plated’ Experience
Leave the planning up to us for a curated experience