Chefs Unite Dinner Series
4 once-in-a-lifetime dinners.
1 amazing cause.
Un-Plated founder, Sabrina Medora, brought together a powerhouse list of San Diego chefs in an effort to raise critical funds to empower a younger generation by combating racism through education.
CHEFS UNITE became a weekly Tuesday night dinner series, running from May 11th to June 2nd 2021 at Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens – Liberty Station. The charitable, four-week initiative brought together 17 of San Diego’s top chefs to raise awareness and critical funds for EmbraceRace, an organization that seeks to educate young children on matters of race and bias, in order to raise a brave new generation.
Chef Participants included—
- Claudette Zepeda, VAGA
- Danny Lee + Eric Brannon, CHIKO
- Jason McLeod, CH Projects
- Kenzo Inai, Sideyard BBQ
- Phillip Esteban, Open Gym
- Brian Redzikowski, Kettner Exchange
- Cesarina Mezzoni, Cesarina
- Rich Sweeney, Stone Brewing
- Tara Luansing Monsod, Animae
- Kelli Crosson, A.R. Valentien
- Brad Wise, Trust Restaurant Group
- Matt Richman, Vistal
- Kacy Goff, Wolf and Woman
- Jojo Ruiz, Lionfish + Serea
- Jonathan Bautista, Kingfisher
- Pietro Gallo, Civico 1845 + Civico by the Park
Photo credit: JTran Photos